Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wild Rags for Extraordinary Women?

Complimentary Accessories 

One of the things I try to keep an eye on is what products would go well with my jewelry. This is because I realize that individuals do not only where clothes or only buy furniture or only decorate their homes. The same concept could be applied to any aspect of life.

One of the more recent online shops that I discovered is a shop that sells what I have frequently referred to as "scarfs". This shop has a variety of patterns and styles that you can see on the owner's website. The name of the site is called Heather's Wild Rags. 

As I mentioned, I thought it was an interesting site because it offers accessories that might compliment my products. I checked around on Heather's Wild Rags and matched up one of her items with one of my fashion earring items. Here is a side-by-side:


Both pieces have that distinct red circular shape that unites them.

No comments:

Post a Comment